Please be prepared to answer these questions when you visit our office.
After being checked in by our friendly front desk team and spending a few minutes in our cozy waiting room,
you’ll be escorted back to your treatment room.
There, a few scans and X-rays will be taken of your mouth before you meet your dentist.
They’ll spend some time chatting with you and ask about any pressing concerns before performing an oral exam.
When they’ve finished, they’ll discuss their findings with you,
go over your treatment options, and answer any questions you might have.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
• Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
• Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
• Exceed your expectations.
• Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
• Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.